Ever wish you had an extra monitor for your Mac or PC? There’s an app for that!
Buy the Air Display app, download & install Air Display drivers on
your computer, and you’ve got an instant second display.
An instant second monitor
Use your iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac or Windows PC as a second monitor. Extend your desktop or mirror your monitor.
Touch your desktop
Use your finger to draw directly on the screen. Try it with a calculator app, painting tool, or music control surface!
Orient it any way you want
Air Display works in both landscape and portrait configurations. Just rotate your screen, and it automatically reconfigures.
No wires needed
With Air Display you never need to mess with monitor cables or wires.
Upgrade your productivity
Some great uses
- Graphic design: Make Photoshop and Illustrator usable on your laptop by putting your tool palettes on the iPad screen.
- Music: Use your iPad as the ultimate control surface for Logic or Pro Tools.
- Programming: Use the extra display area for such auxiliary development tools as Console, Terminal, and the Debugger.
- Fill your iPad screen with your utility apps, like iChat, Mail, iCal, and Calculator.
- Business: Move your iWork and Office tool palettes and inspector windows onto the iPad, and let your document fill the screen.
- Amaze your friends by playing Flash animations on your iPad!
- Real estate or Sales: Hand a client a mirrored display while you work at the laptop.
- Photography: Hold a live feed in one hand; adjust lighting with the other.
- Medicine: Let a patient or family member watch a procedure on a wireless video monitor.
- Office: Carry your extra monitor down the hall to a meeting.
- MAC: Air Display Mac drivers require 10.7.5 (Lion) or later.
- WINDOWS: Air Display Windows drivers require Windows 7 or 8 (32-bit or 64-bit). Windows 7 Starter edition is not supported.
- NETWORK: Your computer and iOS device(s) must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- MAC OS X: