Last updated June 10, 2016
Avatron products that are covered under this policy may include Air Sharing, Air Login, Air Display, and future products created by or for Avatron (“Products”). Avatron services that are covered under this policy may include Air Login, Air Connect, and future services offered by or for Avatron (“Services”).
What we collect
Personally identifiable information is information, such as a person’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or social security number, that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual.
Avatron may capture and retain the following personally identifiable information about its customers: email address and password for accessing the individual app or services associated with the app, and location information provided by the user.
In the case of apps that are supported by user subscription, the app obtains this information when you register for application services.
In the case of apps that are supported by advertising services, the apps may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the apps.
Avatron may also capture and pass through the content of a user’s screen from the user’s home computer to the user’s device (and vice versa). However, this information is not retained by Avatron.
We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.
No information from children
How personal information may be shared
Avatron may use personal information collected from you for the following general purposes: (1) to fulfill your requests for Avatron Services; (2) to improve our Products; (3) to contact you to resolve problems; and (4) to make the Services easier to use by reducing the need for you to enter information.
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the app is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage.
In the case of advertising-supported apps, we work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the app (which helps allow us to distribute the app for free). Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the app, including, but not limited to, the unique identification ID of your mobile device and your mobile telephone number. These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about other applications you’ve downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), and other non-precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Additionally, Avatron may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section above; or
- in connection with a merger or sale of company assets in which all or a portion of our business is transferred to the control of another business. If Avatron is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
How to review and make changes to stored information
If you object to our collecting your email and password in order to connect to Services, you should not use the app.
Ad companies may use and collect anonymous data about your interests to customize content and advertising here and in other sites and applications. Interest and location data may be linked to your device, but is not linked to your identity.
- Click to see third party company privacy policies and opt-out choices at https://dev.flurry.com/secure/optOut.do.
- Please note that opting out of information collection does not mean that you will no longer see advertising messages on your screen, only that those messages will no longer be targeted to provide relevant advertising based on your location or other personal information.
- Opt out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application: You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us.